We take pride in making sure your product will turn out right the first time. Don't compromise quality
What are the benefits to branding and why should I switch from selling the name brand products?
Higher profit margins, creative control, brand loyalty, and repeat business. That's why! Sure, you can sell the same brands your competition does, but the benefits of having your own exclusive brand of high-quality USA made strings makes it that much more exciting and that much more profitable. Just ask Blazing Guitars.
"When GSM came to me about my own private label brand, I was unsure. Then I received some samples and found the quality and sound was as good or better than the big name brands. They helped me through the art process and now I sell more of our Blazing Guitar Strings to our customers and they are loving it!"–Dan Goodall, Blazing Guitars (Walla Walla, Washington)
YOU NOW HAVE A COMPANY THAT UNDERSTANDS YOUR NEEDS
Full-color printing of your branded labels, vinyl pouch, box carton packaging, heat shrink capabilities and flow packaging along with custom printed VCI Rust Inhibitor treated envelopes. Art and design staff on hand to complete your brand concept, warehouse storage, and drop ship offerings.
FLOW WRAPPED TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR INCREASED BRAND AWARENESS
With a full-service operation, GSM does it all from start to finish. In-house graphics printing along with an extensive packaging inventory will provide you with all the options you need.
- Private Label Single Plain Strings - Coiled strings in custom printed “your brand” 4x4 VCI rust inhibitor treated envelopes, clear flow packed and double sealed in packs of 12.
- Private Label Wound Strings - Coiled strings in custom printed “your brand” 4x4 VCI rust inhibitor treated envelopes, then flow packed and double sealed in packs of 6
- Bulk only Strings in Plain and Wound - Packaged by 144 strings in a long plastic bag and sealed with humidity absorbent Private Label completed 6-7-8 string sets in pouch. 6 Strings Coiled strings in custom printed “your brand” 4x4 VCI rust inhibitor treated envelopes, full color front and back branded label inserted into a clear vinyl pouch
Private Label completed sets in clear sealed flow pack
- 6 Strings Coiled strings in custom printed “your brand” 4x4 VCI rust inhibitor treated envelopes, full color front and back branded label inserted into a sealed flow pack.
Private Label completed sets in personalized printed flow pack
- 6 Strings Coiled strings in custom printed “your brand” 4x4 VCI rust inhibitor treated envelopes, flow packed into your own custom printed flow material.
GSM will guide you through the process from the beginning art concept to a final product. With 3 decades of being in business, we already have the experience to get you there quicker.
PERSONALIZED PARTNER SERVICES
GSM takes great pride in providing each customer with personalized and consistent customer service.
CUSTOM REQUIREMENT NEEDS
GSM is proud to offer our superior quality strings at the best possible price. We continually strive to provide our customers with the best instant pricing.
GSM offers some of the fastest turnaround times. With an average 7-10 day turnaround on any size order. Plus, we have partnered with FedEx so you can get your product on time!
4 PHASE INSPECTIONS
All strings produced go through a 4 phase inspection. From the machinist, to the master inspector, through the coiling, then assembly staff. We guarantee our quality!
NDA NON DISCLOSURE
This is your brand. As with many private label manufacturers, it becomes important that our relationship remains confidential. We want you to succeed.
The fastest way to build your brand is to stock a variety of product offerings. We take care of the manufacturing while you focus on the sales. Private labeling is a way you can grow your business fast!
GSM has inventory of proprietary formulas already developed and tested for you to have under your own brand. You might be very surprised how many products on the market are private labeled.
From your point of view, what are the advantages of private label products?
Proven, ready-to-go, made products
Quickly expands your product line
Lets you test the waters with a new product without a major commitment/investment
A quick and easy way to launch a product to take advantage of market trends
Less research/development time needed
Easier to build a family of complementary products. A more expanded and coherent product line is much more attractive to retail clients than a one product company
Lets you focus on building up the business
Don't have a graphics designer? We have one for you.
This category contains no products.